About This Event
The global wearable biosensors market is a rapidly expanding industry with increasingly growing potential for applications in healthcare and technological advances. With potential in remote patient monitoring, diagnosis and detection of disease, biosensors and wearable devices are gaining substantial interest due to their opportunities to offer continuous and reliable physiological information allowing for better support of patient needs.
With that in mind, SMi is proud to present the Medical Wearables for Biosensors USA Conference, taking place on the 25th - 26th October 2021 in Boston.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
• Engage in case studies from leading experts on wearable devices for remote diagnostics and patient monitoring
• Explore how industry is using on-body biosensors for a patient centric-approach to therapeutics
• Delve into the regulatory landscape of digital health and data management with regulatory body and leading expert addresses
• Uncover the evolving research into smart vaccines for COVID-19 and accelerating accessibility of new wearable technologies
Register online: www.biosensors-medical-wear.com/evvntwl
Plus, two interactive half-day workshops - Wednesday 27th October 2021
A: Digital Integration within Clinical Trials
Gary McNamara, Senior Delivery Manager, Aparito
Daniel Lewi, Head of Business Development, Aparito
B: Energy Harvesting Systems for Body-Worn Sensors
Veena Misra, Distinguished Professor, Director, NSF Center for Advanced
Self-Powered Systems of Integrated Sensors and Technologies (ASSIST)
- BOOK BY JUNE 30TH TO SAVE $200
- BOOK BY AUGUST 31ST TO SAVE $100
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES
Twitter: @SMiPharm #SMiBiosensors
LinkedIn: follow our company page - search ‘SMi Pharma'